Now today’s world everyone is fond of using internet and it is nearly impossible to imagine a life without internet. The fast and advanced technology had made internet as one of the basic need for us in this era. Everyone loves it if somehow they get free wifi from anywhere in their device as it connects them to internet. Though various internet service providers facilitate the wifi internet facility but most of the time it happens that people is not able to use it because of low signal strength.
Even with the installed router in your office or home, it has been observed that the wifi or hotspots are not able to spread their reach in each and every corner of a particular building. Due to this, the internet user faces difficulty while browsing. As usual there are many solutions available for this like as going on the roof of the terrace to browse, bring the broadband cable, change or shift the location etc. But there is a device also available which can make you trouble free and gives you a seamless internet browsing experience while sitting comfortably at your preferred location. The device has been named as wifi extender.
Netgear is one of the popular brand which manufactures reliable internet related products. The router, hotspots, modem, wifi extender etc are the product of Netgear which facilitates your devices to connect with the internet. Netgear extenders are most popular networking devices in the market because of their easy installation and higher efficiency to boost up the wifi.
If you are the one who is struggling to access wifi at each and every corner of your building despite of having wifi facility, then you have landed at the right blog page. We will discuss about the newly launched product of Netgear which has been named as “ Netgear ex7500 range extender” . This is a wifi range extender which increases and provides the good wifi coverage in the entire room from your wireless router.
Some of the key features of Netgear ex7500 range extender from its product page are:-
- Provides complete whole home wifi coverage without changing ISP router or gateway.
- Supports AC2200 Tri-band wifi with combined speed up to 2.2Gbps.
- Gives you more speed and range without bandwidth drop
- No need to change wifi network names and works on same wifi router name.
- Works with any router to extend your existing wifi as it is the best in universal router compatibility.
- Provides the coverage up to 2000 sq ft. and works seamlessly with 40 devices.
- Ease in setting up with the existing router with Just one button press. Press the WPS button to connect to your router and you are set to go with the use of Netgear wifi analyzer app for optimal location.
- Supports internet speed up to 250 Mbps and is considered as the ultimate solution for HD streaming and online gaming.
- It is completely safe & secure and supports WEP and WPA/WPA2 wireless security protocols.
- Light weight, standard size dimension of 3×6.3×3.3 inches makes it more better.
Most of the devices have complexities in setting up for its connection with PC or devices. The hectic processes involved in setting up disappoint most of the users. But the set up of Netgear ex7500 range extender devices is quite easy. If you have purchased or planning to purchase the Netgear ex7500 range extender but confused for their settings, there is nothing to worry.
Netgear ex7500 range extender is the easiest and fastest way to extend the range of your existing wifi also in the dead zones. Let us know the step by step procedures involved and simple guidelines on how to set up Netgear ex7500 range extender.
WPS setup when installing ex7500 range extender
- Begin with the unboxing of Netgear extender and then plug the extender into an electrical outlet for a seamless installation. If your router does not support WPS initial installation for basic setup is required.
- First press the WPS button on your wifi router, the WPS LED will light up solid green when you have established a good connection between your wifi router and your extender. If your wifi router supports the 5 gigahertz band and you want to extend this band repeat the WPS process now unplug the extender and move it to a new location.
- Once powered on use the router length LED to help you choose a location where the extender to router connection is optimal if the router lengths LED lights shows amber or green you found a good location for the extender.
- Reset the device by holding the factory reset button for 20 seconds and now all the lights will go off and it will restart again.
- Now, Open the wifi connection manager on your device- You will see Netgear_ext, click on that.
- This will enable your device to disconnect with the main router and connect with Netgear_ext . After being connected, launch your browser and type mywifiext.net to launch the installation assistant. Make sure you are connected to the extender before navigating.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the setup.
- Create your account , Select your country and search for the main wifi network. Within few minutes you would be able to select the wifi connection from the option and select the five giga hertz and now click next.
- Now, enter your main wifi password and click next. Make sure you check the box to enable one wifi name then click next.
- Check the box and click continue.
- Turn off your wifi from your device and turn it on again. You will see 2 Ghz and 5 Ghz both have been lit up.
Your Netgear ex7500 wifi range extender is now set up and ready to go. Enjoy the high signal strength with Netgear ex7500 range extender and stream HD videos in weak signal areas without any interruptions. The boosting of wifi in your entire building will now become easy and everyone will have the access to wifi in the home.